Next is about aligning our hearts with God's heart and creating opportunities to see more lives transformed by God.
What is Next?
Everything we do starts with the belief that people matter to God and every person's life would be better with God at the center. Next is a vision inspired by God. He is calling us to take a step of faith to rightsize our facility and increase its capacity. Engaging environments help promote opportunities for people to experience God more deeply.
This capital campaign will unify Pathways around the vision and deepen the spiritual roots of all who enter into it properly. It will challenge us to fully engage and ask God what role we can play in advancing His kingdom together.
How did Next begin?
Next began with a promise. Next began when God spoke to my heart in March 2017. I did not hear an audible voice and there were no lights from heaven. I can’t fully describe what it is like for God to speak, except you know when it happens, and it happened to me. I was in my “chair” with my Bible and God spoke out of this verse:
In the four hundred and eightieth year after the Israelites came out of Egypt, in the fourth year of Solomon’s reign over Israel…he began to build the temple of the Lord. 1 Kings 6:1 (NIV)
As my eyes hovered over this verse, I felt like God said, “Adam, this is your fourth year leading Pathways. This year you are going to begin a building project. This is my promise to you.” After many conversations with the Elder Board and staff, God has confirmed this direction, and we are excited about our future. - Pastor Adam
What will it look like?
Every vision needs a comprehensive plan with milestones and goals to be celebrated. Our plan is to enter into a capital campaign that includes three phases over the next several years.
Take a look around! These renderings reflect all three completed phases.
- Inviting guest environment that includes easy access to parking, landscaping, multiple entrances, a new cafe and open space with natural light, soft seating, and a fireplace
- Existing lobby renovations to perfectly blend with the new atrium for one cohesive space with additional restrooms, and covered drop-off
- New check-in space for families to increase efficiency and assist guest reception
- Multi-use ministry space for students and adults to accommodate up to 220 people
- Total square footage increase from 6,550 to 15,600
Cost: 3.1 - 3.5 Million
Campaign - October 2017
Funds Raised - November 2017 - October 2019
Begin Construction - Spring 2018
Construction Complete - Fall 2018
Pathways Students Environment / Auditorium Upgrades
- Secured student space, which provides this mobile ministry a home outfitted with bathrooms, a cafe area, easy access from the parking lot, and indoor/outdoor usage
- Space to accommodate new programming for middle school students on Sunday mornings
- Multi-use potential for adult ministry for overflow, seminars, and training
- Updated technology in our existing adult auditrium for a better worship experience, and potential partner churches
- Total square footage from 0 - 7,600, accommodating growth from 125 to 350 students
Cost: 3.2 - 3.6 Million
Pathways Kids Environments
- Vibrant kids environment with a high fun-factor that combines primarily renovated space with some new space for better ministry alignment with Row, Circle, Chair
- Space to accommodate new preteen programming, necessary plumbing, and built-ins for preschool and nursery areas
- Additional common space to reduce congestion during drop-off and pickup times
- Total square footage increase from 15,190 to 20,500, accommodating growth from 350 to 600 kids per service
Cost: 3.2 - 3.6 Million
Why are we expanding?
This expansion will create more opportunities for life transformation! Take a look at how God is moving in and through our people.
What is your next step?
- Pray that God leads us as we seek to be faithful to His direction for Pathways
- Use Next as a personal invitation to deepen your spiritual growth
- Prayerfully consider how you will support this vision financially
This campaign begins and ends with God. What role is God inviting you to play in Next?
Pathways Church is committed to honoring God's provision by exercising wise and faithful stewardship, ethical business practices, and full accountability to make sure the financial integrity of Pathways remains above reproach. We accomplish this through a system of internal controls as well as a voluntary audit each year by an independent public accounting firm.