Moldova Missions Trip
Pathways Church will be sending a team of 10 to Moldova this year to work alongside missionaries Troy and Heidi Darrin as they plant churches in villages across this Eastern European country. The team will join local pastors and congregations in sharing the gospel message through outreaches and light construction projects September 22 - October 1, 2017.
While in Moldova they will be working with Pastor Sasha Furnic and the church in Bubuiece to assist in completing the construction project we began in 2015 as well as engage in community outreach projects within Bubuieci and another small neighboring village. Other items on the agenda include a prayer walk within the capitol city of Chisinau and meeting with church and ministry leaders to pray and help develop a plan to build a next generational church in the five sectors of the capitol city.
- Pray for God's favor and growth of the church in Bubuieci and in the villages where the churches are being planted. Pray for the outreach into the community to be received by the people as genuine.
- Pray for the safety of the team and funds to be raised by each team member.
- Pray for guidance and vision on how to move forward in building churches for the younger generation in Moldova. Pray for insight as we walk the streets of the capital city of Chisinau.
- Pray to bind the enemy in the country of Moldova, one of the highest human trafficking nations in Eastern Europe.
- Pray for the ministries that assist in helping those who want to live a new live in Christ and leave their destructive lives behind. pray that God gives fresh vision and insight to reach these young men and women.
- Pray for the true Christian church to be filled with the Holy Spirit and to proclaim the gospel to the villages and cities in this region.
- Pray for prosperity for this poor nation.